Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas past

     I was at the store today and things are moving along in the packing dept. Christmas clearance is still there but will soon be a thing of the past.

     Looks like all the veggie seeds are in..Are you planting your seeds yet??? I think it is always fun to plan for spring, especially when it is 20 degrees outside and we are all looking out the windows wishing we could just have a day in the 40's. What are you planning to put in your garden this year? I alway do tomatoes, love salsa. I think i had the largest tomatoe plants ever last year..at least 5 foot tall and trailing everywhere!!
Would love to do peas and potatoes so I could have those wonderful dinners that my mom always made. Just peas and potatoes that all you needed..YUMMMM!!!
 I know alot of people have really gotten into gardening again. That is such a great way to have control of what is on the vegetable...so much healthier.

I would love to hear your ideas on container gardening and gardening in general. What goes together and what not to plant in a container..also recipes...LOVE RECIPES..everyone has so many great family recipes to pass along. If you think of any maybe we can pass them along at the store with your permission.

Well, have a great monday and talk to you tomorrow...Debb
    

No comments:

Post a Comment